2. To provide the services offered by the Site, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (“Data”), including some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, your activities on the Site, your personal preferences relating to the services we offer (“Services”), billing and financial information such as credit/debit card numbers and/or other information relevant to surveys or offers. This information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Services. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and your Data, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. Additionally, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services. We will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary.
3. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “Flash” cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
- enabling us to recognise your device so that you don’t have to give the same information to us several times;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
- measuring how you are using the Site, to make the Site easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Site as this may prevent you from using certain aspects of the Site.
4. Please note that from time to time we may use third party services to display or distribute content on the Site, which may include analysis of data and/or management of content and/or services generally.
6. If at any point you believe the Data we hold is incorrect you may request to see your Data to have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to make a complaint, you can do so by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office. If you have any questions or if you do not want us to retain or use your personal information, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at email@example.com.