Arria is pleased to announce that we’ve received notification from the US Patent and Trademark Office that three new Arria NLG patents have been approved and have been or will shortly be issued shortly.
Since 2012 Arria has sought patent protection for its most important NLG contributions, including:
• Enhancing the naturalness and readability of narratives
• Enhancing user engagement and interaction
• Integration with dashboards, charts/graphs and spreadsheets
• Expressing outputs from specific analytic functions
• Analyzing alerts and providing situational analysis for actionable intelligence
• Making under-the-hood improvements to our NLG system
These patents are considered “core” patents because they are fundamental to NLG, and are written broadly to cover analysis and narrative generation without limitation to any one industry vertical.
Arria’s portfolio of NLG software patents is unrivaled in the industry. The innovations embodied in these patents contribute to Arria’s technology edge over less sophisticated NLG systems—and are an outstanding accomplishment that completely sets us apart from our competitors—cementing Arria’s technology leadership in Natural Language Generation as recognized by Gartner in its recent report on NLG.
We look forward to keeping you updated on our continued progress as we obtain additional patents to protect our NLG technologies and to add shareholder value.
The complete list of Arria’s US patents is available here >